Friday, September 19, 2008

Week 4- Muddiest Point

Forgive me- I'm always the slow one to understand things: so nothing is due on Mondays anymore? The responses are due on Tues.?

Week 3- Muddiest Point
I was unclear how to interpret Lucie's email. She didn't state the discrepancy between the syllabus and the notes. Are any of our assignments still due on Tues. at 3p.m.?
Posted by Alesha at 8:27 PM
1 comments:
Theresa said...
I think Lucie was clearing up a discrepancy with her email asking that we have everything posted on Monday before class. Assignments, like the Flikr assignment is due Tuesday by 3pm along with any blog comments that need to be made. The readings and postings need to be in sometime on Friday the same week we had class. So we had class on Tuesday, readings and postings on Friday, Tuesday before class assignment. I hope this clears things up for you!

September 13, 2008 7:34 AM
Post a Comment

No comments: